AIM
madmax501

Insomnia 2 Insomnia 2

a bit strange

Geeze that was wierd! I thought it was very creative. The only thing I think needed some improvement was the animation. Although, I know you were trying for something simplistic.

Openwounds responds:

Yeah, if you see the first insomnia you would understand that the goal is to be strange. Uhm.. as far as animation goes, I just had to get this project done. I did the final 800 frames last night. And yes, it is ment to be simplistic, no color.

The Bridge The Bridge

Yes I realize it was a short

....but it was just a bit too short for my taste. I enjoyed the animation style, and thought the humor very enjoyable. Overall, a fairly well done movie.

beyond comprehension beyond comprehension

wow you suck

This is like the coolest project ever
You like, took some bad techno music, and like, with no flash skills whatsoever put all these like, crazy ideas that are like so groundbreaking I can't believe I like was on that thinking level when I was about like 9 years old

Yeah man! Utterly significant...I can like totally relate to bad grammer

insignificant

\In`sig*nif"i*cant\, a. 1. Not significant; void of signification, sense, or import; meaningless; as, insignificant words.

you're a dumbass

Yzarc Falls Yzarc Falls

I can't say I understand the appeal

I didn't find the animation very interesting, nor the story very promising. I can only hope the actual movie will be more alluring than a 2 minute clip with some badly drawn "japenese style" characters and a story that looks nearly as surprising and exciting as richard simmons admitting he's gay.....

cream yourself inc. ad cream yourself inc. ad

mildly entertaining

the animation was a little bland, but it was amusing

I like the name...cream yourself ice cream

Foamy's Rant III Foamy's Rant III

a little repetitive

I enjoyed the first two foamy rants, but I found this one slightly dull. I can usually excuse the other tahter bland elements of the cartoon for some good laughter, but this just didn't do it for me. It was mildly entertaining, but it didn't deliver a multitude of laughs.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

funny

It was a very funny movie, but I really thought that the animations of the characters sucked. They were choppy at certain points, and obviously not very detailed. I think that's the only point I would consider that needs improvement. The rest was great.

-KKND2 tribute- -KKND2 tribute-

ok.....

I didn't think the art was very good, and personally, that's just not my type of music. I can't say I know the game, so there wasn't much room for nostalgia. This IS NOT a personal attack so please people stop voting this review isn't helpful and authors please stop telling me I'm being an asshole.

Just trying to give you honest feedback.

NYMUG NYMUG

I thought it was great

Sorry about the bad experience though, that's a pretty crazy story! Anyways, the animation was great, very fun (despite the fact you talked about being shot!). I'm glad you love your mac as much as I love mine. Keep up the good work.

The Portal Outtakes The Portal Outtakes

hehehe

animation wasn't great, but it was very funny and entertaining