AIM
madmax501

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

it's crappy

But to be honest I've seen a lot worse. I don't think it really deserves turd of the week.

Matrix SSF Beta Matrix SSF Beta

very dull

Not saying this isn't a good start, but honestly people, this is nothing to get crazed over. I'd really suggest not allowing auto shoot and auto sword. That REALLY makes it inane. I hope the final version will be more entertaining.

KILL KILL

eh it was OK

I get mild amounts of entertainment out of games like these, but it wasn't anything special. You should have at least drawn some of it...

WadeFulp soundboard WadeFulp soundboard

LIQUOR

mad funny you mofo! even better than the tom fulp soundboard

LiquorClock responds:

Kthx, <33 .

presidential knockout presidential knockout

good

just too easy...only kept my attention for about 5 minutes

Dragonforce Dragonforce

it was good

but too difficult, and the graphics were sort of plain...Definetly far too difficult when u start out...it shouldn't take that many shots to kill a basic enemy. I do like side shooters though, and this was pretty fun.

Origami Studio 1.1 Origami Studio 1.1

good

a very well done instructional video on how to make origami...this video definetly helps.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

It helped you? sweet!!

San-Jose Sk8boarding Inc. San-Jose Sk8boarding Inc.

ummmmm....

One, the placement of some of the boxes made it impossible not to get hit occaisonally....it was really repetitive...I dunno, it was just far too simple.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

well

Besides the hentai stuff this game is amazing! There's so many things in there, so much shit...aaaaaaaaaaahhh. Funny shit too. I'm really trying to figure out how u got so many things in there! I really like how many different games etc there is in there! It's really fantastic!

Execute the Easter Bunny Execute the Easter Bunny

hmmm

did it really take so many people to make a piece of shit like this?

Pilot-Doofy responds: