AIM
madmax501

Insomnia 2 Insomnia 2

a bit strange

Geeze that was wierd! I thought it was very creative. The only thing I think needed some improvement was the animation. Although, I know you were trying for something simplistic.

Openwounds responds:

Yeah, if you see the first insomnia you would understand that the goal is to be strange. Uhm.. as far as animation goes, I just had to get this project done. I did the final 800 frames last night. And yes, it is ment to be simplistic, no color.

The Bridge The Bridge

Yes I realize it was a short

....but it was just a bit too short for my taste. I enjoyed the animation style, and thought the humor very enjoyable. Overall, a fairly well done movie.

beyond comprehension beyond comprehension

wow you suck

This is like the coolest project ever
You like, took some bad techno music, and like, with no flash skills whatsoever put all these like, crazy ideas that are like so groundbreaking I can't believe I like was on that thinking level when I was about like 9 years old

Yeah man! Utterly significant...I can like totally relate to bad grammer

insignificant

\In`sig*nif"i*cant\, a. 1. Not significant; void of signification, sense, or import; meaningless; as, insignificant words.

you're a dumbass

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

it's crappy

But to be honest I've seen a lot worse. I don't think it really deserves turd of the week.

Matrix SSF Beta Matrix SSF Beta

very dull

Not saying this isn't a good start, but honestly people, this is nothing to get crazed over. I'd really suggest not allowing auto shoot and auto sword. That REALLY makes it inane. I hope the final version will be more entertaining.

KILL KILL

eh it was OK

I get mild amounts of entertainment out of games like these, but it wasn't anything special. You should have at least drawn some of it...